With fans like Kim Kardashian, Gigi Hadid, Chrissy Teigen and Victoria Beckham, it’s no surprise that Professional Beauty Magazine has listed LED light therapy as one of seven leading beauty treatments for 2020.
Key contributor to the article was the owner of one of Sydney’s leading skin clinics – Sofia Amirova. “The benefits of LED light therapy are becoming well known these days, and people want to go somewhere they can enjoy a relaxing 20 or 30 minutes to revitalise their skin and calm their minds,” she says. “In fact, many clients now expect an LED light treatment at the end of invasive treatments in order to speed up the healing process and minimise downtime.”
With LED light therapy set to be one of the most talked-about treatments of 2020, it makes sense to choose a world-class light therapy system. Here at Dermalux, we’re the world leaders in LED phototherapy, with award-winning systems that are leading industry innovation.
With three clinically proven wavelengths that can be used alone or simultaneously, our LED devices address a wide range of skin concerns – from acne, rosacea and eczema, to anti-ageing, rejuvenation and so many more. With a blemish-fighting Blue light, rejuvenating Red light, and soothing anti-inflammatory Near Infrared light, Dermalux has a wavelength to target your specific skin issues.
- Clinically proven and results-driven
- Non-invasive, year-round treatment for all skin types
- High safety profile without discomfort or downtime
- Immediately visible benefits with ongoing results
- Treats a wide range of skin concerns:
– Fine lines
– Signs of ageing
– A dull complexion
How does it work?
Dermalux/ LED Phototherapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses targeted LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to rejuvenate and repair the skin. LED targets the light receptors in our cells which then convert the light into energy. The cells are then fuelled with all the energy they need to be able to function at optimal ability!
Targeting both the surface of the skin (the epidermis) and the thick layer of living tissue below it (the dermis), your body uses the LED light as a source of energy to fuel the repair of damaged cells and kill bacteria. The light energy targets the mitochondria in your cells – converting it to energy that your body uses to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, boost circulation and accelerate tissue repair.
- Unique Concurrent Capability – Dermalux is the ONLY system capable of delivering all three clinically proven wavelengths simultaneously.
- Multi-Award Winning & Internationally Recognised – Available in over 700 clinics, spas and salons worldwide, and voted ‘Treatment of the Year’ for five consecutive years at the UK Aesthetic Awards, Dermalux is the leading LED phototherapy brand.
- High Safety Profile – Dermalux is a safe, year-round treatment that’s beneficial for all skin types and conditions.
So, what are you waiting for? If you want clear, healthy, energised skin find your nearest Dermalux provider here, and book in for next year’s hottest beauty treatment TODAY!