Clinically Proven Wavelengths
Dermalux® systems use only clinically proven wavelengths delivered at the optimised intensity and dose enabling effective photobiomodulation of targeted cells and skin tissue with proven results.
For advanced results, Dermalux® uniquely enables these beneficial wavelengths to be delivered as either individual treatments or simultaneously to target multiple indications in each session. This unique capability extends the range of treatment options available and ensures superior results with reduced treatment time.
The Dermalux® systems have pre-set treatment programmes for a range of skin specific conditions, combination treatments and post treatment protocols. Each pre-set programme delivers a specific combination of wavelengths at an optimised power output and dose targeted to the individual skin condition. Applying all three wavelengths simultaneously reduces treatment time and is proven to promote maximum cell activation for superior and lasting results.
- Each wavelength of light is absorbed by a different target to stimulate specific skin enhancing processes.
- Targets multiple indications in one session
- Increases efficacy and accelerates results
- Extends the range of treatment options
- Enables a bespoke treatment approach
- No storing or changing bulky heads
Dermalux® is the ONLY system on the market that can deliver all 3 clinically proven wavelengths simultaneously.
Dermalux® Red 633nm
Rejuvenating Red light accelerates cell renewal and repair, boosting collagen and elastin synthesis for smoother, firmer skin. Exposure to Red light at 633nm is clinically proven to increase the body’s natural form of cellular energy (ATP) which in turn “kick starts” cells to regenerate faster. Red light is potently absorbed by fibroblasts increasing collagen and elastin synthesis and boosting natural hydration levels. It also improves blood flow for increased tissue oxygenation and the lymphatic systems to eliminate toxins. Red light offers immediate visible results; skin feels hydrated and plump and radiance is restored.
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Improves complexion, texture and tone
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases skin hydration
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Revitalises and restores radiance
Dermalux® Blue 415nm
Blemish fighting Blue light destroys the bacteria which causes spots and helps in the prevention of breakouts. Exposure to Blue light at 415nm interacts with the p.acnes bacteria creating a photodynamic reaction which results in bacterial destruction. It also helps to balance sebum production and improve skin clarity. Applied in combination with Red and Near Infrared light, the Dermalux® Tri-Wave treatment offers enhanced anti-blemish results and is excellent as a post treatment procedure to help minimise breakouts and reduce redness.
- Anti-bacterial action without irritation
- Helps blemish prone skin
- Prevents breakouts
- Balances oil production
- Improves skin clarity
- UV Free alternative for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
Dermalux® Near Infrared 830nm
Exposure to Near Infrared light at 830nm triggers the skins anti-inflammatory processes to accelerate repair and reduce irritation and redness. Near Infrared light builds strength and integrity for compromised, environmentally damaged and sensitive skin conditions. It is also clinically effective in the treatment of age spots and hyper pigmentation.
- Reduces pigmentation
- Scar reduction and prevention
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- Advanced skin rejuvenation benefits
- Treats rosacea
- Calms redness and irritation
- Reduces age spots and pigmentation
- Promotes healthy skin
- Ideal for the most sensitive skins