Accelerate Your Clients' Results
With the healing and rejuvenation powers of Blue, Red & NIR Light
Dermalux® LED Phototherapy is a versatile treatment that can be applied throughout any age management or problem skin treatment program for corrective, maintenance and preventative results.
Dermalux® LED is easy to integrate and can be adapted to address the requirements of each individual clients.
- Applying Dermalux® post treatment is proven to reduce redness and irritation, relieve discomfort, minimise the risk of infection and improve bruise resolution.
- Dermalux® can be combined with procedures including skin peels, microdermabrasion, skin needling, mesotherapy, PRP, radio frequency, laser/IPL and injectable treatments to enhance the results and produce quicker healing time. It can also be used as an add-on to more traditional facial treatments.
- To strengthen & prepare the skin in advance of invasive and ablative procedures.
Dermalux® does not replace existing treatments however, combining skin needling and LED Phototherapy for example can produce the same and better results than IPL rejuvenation without the risks, costs or downtime. As Dermalux® builds healthy skin from within, it compliments other treatments that work via different mechanisms.
Dermalux® LED Phototherapy is clinically proven in the treatment of a wide range of cosmetic and dermatological skin indications, to naturally stimulate skin rejuvenation and resolve problem conditions for both the face and body. Due to its ability to activate cellular processes without transferring heat or creating trauma, the versatility of LED Phototherapy is greater than many other advanced skin treatments.
Dermalux® can be used as a standalone treatment for the indications as outlined below. It can also be integrated with existing skin treatments to enhance and accelerate results and as part of an on-going skin care programme. Following is a list of skin conditions where LED Phototherapy has been shown to be effective.
- Skin Rejuvenation: fine lines, complexion and texture
- Acne and prone skin
- Rosacea, redness and flushing
- Dehydrated and lack lustre skin
- Inflammatory conditions
- Accelerated healing and pain relief
- Relaxation, wellbeing and mood lifting
"My patients absolutely love this treatment and some keep booking new courses of treatment time after time. I also offer Dermalux® treatment after injectable treatments to help reduce bruising and swelling and the results on any condition that causes erythema, inflammation or acne are fantastic. The treatment is also a great way to prepare the skin before a peel and also post-peel to help reduce down-time." Dr Xavier Goodarzian, Dr Xavier G. Medi-Spa Clinic